1. You can burn 100 calories for each hour of cleaning.
2. By simply disinfecting your desk frequently, you can reduce sick days in the office by 30%.
3. Dust particles are comprised of 70% dead skin flakes.
4. Office phones have over 25 000 germs per square inch.
5. For antibacterial cleaner to be effective it must be left on surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping away.
6. The air quality in a closed space can be up to 500% worse than outdoors.
7. Most offices contain 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat.
8. One square metre of carpet can hold approximately 1kg of dirt.
9. The average woman cleans for 12, 896 hours in her lifetime, while men clean an average of 6, 448 hours.
10. Typical office workers hands come in contact with 10 million bacteria per day.
Source: www.forbes.com www.howstuffworks.com www.disinfecttoprotect.com