Cleaning takes time and effort, but don’t stress, we have put together some useful cleaning tips and tricks to make your life easier.
Here are 10 of the best cleaning tips.
1. Use a piece of bread to pick up tiny pieces of broken glass by simply pressing the bread on the area where the glass is.
2. Use flat coke to get your toilet bowl looking shiny again. Leave it overnight for stubborn stains and lime scale.
3. Wiping stainless steel appliances with a dash of bay oil on a cloth will remove all fingerprints efficiently.
4. If you want to remove marker pen marks from hard surfaces, simply spray hair spray on the affected area and then wipe away.
5. Keep your shower door clean by rubbing a teaspoon of lemon oil on it twice a month. The water will just roll off.
6. Make liquid hand soap by combining left over pieces of soap in a bottle with some glycerine and warm water.
7. Sprinkle a little baking soda over your carpets before vacuuming to deodorise them.
8. Banana peel will get rid of scuff marks on silver wear and leather. Rub the inside of the banana peel on the affected area and then wipe with a soft cloth.
9. Use pencil erasers to clean your computer keyboard. You will be surprised how well the dirt will peel off.
10. Keep your desk drawers sliding smoothly by rubbing the runners with a bar of soap.
Hopefully these 10 useful cleaning tips will get put to good use in your home and office.